If you’re seeking to login into your PTCL router in order to change its settings, there are just a few simple steps you need to follow. First, you’ll need to find your router’s IP address. This can be done by checking the sticker on the back of your router, or by typing “ipconfig” into the Command Prompt (windows+x) on your computer. Once you have your router’s IP address, open up a web browser and type it into the address bar.PTCL router’s ip address is ”192.168.10.1”.
Login to 192.168.10.1:
Follow these simple steps to access your router’s admin panel:
- Open this address in your browser and you will be redirected to the login page.
- Then enter your username and password in the given fields.
- The default username is “admin” and the password can also be “admin”(Check the back side of your router device for login details). If you haven’t changed these credentials previously, you should be able to log in successfully.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to the dashboard where you can make changes to your router’s settings.
Recover Router default username and password:
If you have forgotten your username and password, or if you can’t seem to login for some other reason, you can always reset your router back to its default settings. This will remove any custom configurations that you have made, but it will also restore the default username and password.
To reset your router, simply locate the Reset button on the back of your device. Using a paperclip or similar object, press and hold the Reset button for 30 seconds. After 30 seconds have passed, release the button and wait for your router to reboot. Once it has finished rebooting, you should be able to access the admin panel using the default credentials printed on the back of your Wi-Fi router, as shown in the image below.
We hope this guide was helpful in teaching you how to login to your PTCL router. If you have still have any issues or problems, you can contact us through PTCL Comlplaint page.
Troubleshooting opening 192.168.10.1 in browser:
The following can be the reasons for not opening 192.168.10.1 in your browser:
1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that you are connected to the internet and your router is turned on.
2. Incorrect IP address: Double check that you are using the correct IP address. The most common mistake is to use “http://192.168.10.1” instead of just “192.168.10.1”.
3. Typo in the address: Another common mistake is to accidentally type in a wrong address such as “192.16816.0.1”.
4. Web browser cache: If you have previously tried to access the router’s admin panel but were unsuccessful, your web browser may be trying to load an old, cached version of the page. To fix this, try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies.
5. Router’s firewall: In some cases, the router’s firewall may be blocking access to the admin panel. To fix this, you’ll need to login to the router and add an exception for the 192.168.10.1 address.
What is 192.168.10.1?
192.168.10.1 is the default IP address used by router companies such as PTCL. This address is used to access the router’s admin panel, where you can make changes to your router’s settings. If you have forgotten your username and password, or if you can’t seem to login for some other reason, you can always reset your router back to its default settings. This will remove any custom configurations that you have made, but it will also restore the default username and password.
How to Change PTCL WiFi password and SSID?
You can easily change your wifi password and SSID by logging into the admin panel (192.168.10.1) and then follow these simple steps:
1. Go to the Wireless tab and then click on Basic Settings.
2. Change the SSID name to whatever you want.
3. Now click on the Security option under Wireless tab.
4. Select Mixed WPA2 from the drop-down menu and then enter your new password in the given field (WPA/WAPI passphrase).
5. Click on the Save button to apply changes.
That’s it! You have successfully changed your PTCL WiFi password and SSID.
What is PTCL IP address?
The PTCL IP address is 192.168.10.1
What is the PTCL WiFi password?
The default PTCL WiFi password is “admin”. If you have changed your password previously, then you will need to use that new password instead.
How can I change my PTCL WiFi password?
You can easily change your PTCL WiFi password by logging into the admin panel (192.168.10.1) and then following the steps listed above.
How can i check my Ptcl Internet Speed?You can check your PTCL internet speed by clicking on the PTCL Speed Test and then clicking on the “Go” button.
What is the PTCL WiFi SSID?
The default PTCL WiFi SSID is “PTCL-BB”. If you have changed your SSID previously, then you will need to use that new SSID instead.
How can I get duplicate copy of my PTCL Bill ?
You can easily get you PTCL Duplicate Bill by entering your Phone no. and Account ID in the form given in the mentioned page.
How can I change my PTCL WiFi SSID?
You can easily change your PTCL WiFi SSID by logging into the admin panel (192.168.10.1) and then following the steps listed above.
Why can’t I login to my PTCL router?
There could be several reasons why you are unable to login to your PTCL router. The most common reasons are an incorrect IP address, a typo in the address, or web browser cache. If you have tried all of these things and still can’t seem to login, you may need to reset your router back to its default settings.
How do I reset my PTCL router?
If you can’t seem to login into your PTCL router, you may need to reset it back to its default settings. To do this, simply press and hold the reset button on the back of the router for about 10 seconds.
we have mentioned the methods relating to PTCL Login, PTCL IP address , PTCL WiFi password, and how to change them. By following the given methods you can easily login into your PTCL router and change the settings.
For any further queries feel free to contact us.